Your access to and use of this Site is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By buying or placing your order from this Site (or in any website where derick/PCParts PH placed its ads), the Customer agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use whether or not you have read them. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, do not buy or place your order to derick/PCParts PH. Derick or PCPartsPH may at its sole discretion modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and such modifications will be effective immediately upon being posted on this Site. Your continued use of this Site will indicate your acceptance of these modified Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.All items are covered by 60-Days Warranty, unless otherwise stated.
2. Warranty does not apply to any defect, malfunction or failure as a result of misuse and abuse
3. Warranty is valid for original purchaser only.
4. Returned items must be in their original, non-damaged box, with complete accessories and packing materials.
5. Physical damage and wear/tear are not covered by the warranty (Examples are but not limited to cracks, faded stickers, popped keys, broken buttons, scratches, etc)
6. Battery performance naturally degrades over time, degradation of battery performance is not covered by warranty unless the battery completely refuses to hold a charge.
7. Item compatibility is buyer’s responsibility.
8. We shall not be responsible for any data or profit loss, arising from use of the item bought.
9. We shall not be responsible for any damage or loss on the item/unit's) while on transit via courier. Our responsibility ceases when merchandise is handed to the courier company.
10. No cash refunds.
11. For Returns/Warranty Claim, Shipping fees from/to origin/destination/vice versa shall be shouldered by the customer.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The products referred to on this Site are subject to availability. Further, availability for purchase of product types or individual products is subject to change at PCPartsPH's sole discretion at any time without notice. The prices stated for such products are likewise, subject to change without notice.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PCParts PH may at any time, and at its sole discretion, modify these Terms and Conditions with or without notice. Such modifications will be effective immediately upon posting.
HOW TO ORDER
After selecting the item you want, orders can be processed:
1. Through this website (for Credit Card Processing via Paypal),
2. Via email to email@example.com
3. Via texting 09175781787 (globe) / 09228106990 (sun).
1. Cash on Delivery (COD) – Trinoma Meet-up only.
2. Deposit to Bank Account (PNB / Allied Bank)
3. Gcash 4. Credit Card Payment by Paypal – thru website processing at PCPartsPH.com DELIVERY AND INSURANCE Delivery by LBC (to/from origin/destination, when applicable), cost of P150 to P160 is shouldered by the Customer. To minimize courier costs item will be declared with minimum value, customers will be given a tracking number to monitor delivery.
UNPAID ACCOUNTS Any unpaid accounts for 7 days from receipt of item, shall give us the authority to post the non-paying customer's name, address, mobile numbers, etc in the Unpaid Accounts Lists and in any other medium we deemed fit to enforce collection. Pick-up by search engines of said details is beyond our control and is the direct consequence of the customer's non-payment and any damages (direct or indirect) shall solely be borned by the non-paying customer.
Any unpaid accounts shall earn a finance charge of 12% p.a until fully paid, counted from the day of receipt of the item.
For any dispute and upon payment the Buyer agrees that any course of action shall be made in the City of Manila.